Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Kim's Baby Shower


On Sunday my friend Natalie and I had a shower for our good friend Kim. It was a beautiful day, and a fun time celebrating the coming of Rachel with her family and friends. She is due a couple weeks after me, but I think Rachel will be coming a lot sooner. I have to say though Kim is one tough momma. She sat in the scorching sun for more then an hour opening gifts and it didn't even phase her. I was by her side taking note of what she got and helped her with the gifts, and after about 45 minutes I got super hot and my toes swelled up like sausages...my sandals didn't even fit anymore. I gave in...I tried to tough it out but I had to have Nat take over. Kim you're a trooper!



Over all, it was a great day for a baby shower : )

1 comment:

Kim Tostada said...

Thanks Katie :) Maybe it was nothing for my body since all i did in highschool and college was sit around at the beach for hours soaking in the cancer rays.. I dunno. I had lots of fun and it was a beautiful day.