Saturday, November 3, 2007

Jedi Knights, Gold Fish and Apple Pie





This year our church had a Harvest Festival and my two favorite boys were Jedi Knights. Arn't they handsome :) The night was a lot of fun. Shane had a booth set up to win a goldfish and I got to be a judge for the pies. It was great...I got to taste 11 different pies and pick my top 3...I think this was the highlight of my week. My friend Charlotte won...she had made the best apple pie I had ever eaten...and since she's my friend Im sure I can get the recipe :) Anyways...I hope you all had a fun Halloween!

2 comments:

Pardue Family said...

I love the Jedi team...you guys are so awesome. You have to be sure to make that pie when you get the receipe and share with us:)

Kim Tostada said...

i love the costumes!! I almost bought Matthew a monkey outfit and rachel a banana outfit. I wanted to so bad but then expenses for my sista's shower were starting to add up so I passed up the adorable costumes.. there's always next year :)

Looks like you guys had a good Halloween.