Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our new home


In a few weeks we will be the owners of this house. For the past ten months we have been on the hunt for a house and after many turn down offers and rejections we finally got a yes...this is the home that was meant for us :) We are so excited to own a home and have it be ours. I have already visited Home Depot and Lowes to pick out colors for the rooms and bathrooms that need to be painted, I can't wait...I love color and I am thrilled to make it our own. The home is about 2300 sq ft, and has 5bed and 3baths. It's also at the end of a cul-de-sac which makes it great for kids to play and another plus is that there are no neighbors behind us. Right next door is a family in the church who has a daughter in the youth group. Her reaction was funny when Shane told her he was going to be her neighbor. They also have two little lab dogs that are super cute and Micah just adores :) Thank you Lord for providing the opportunity for us to own a home...You are so good!

7 comments:

a d a m said...

Hey Katie,

That's awesome! Congrats to you and Shane. Is this located in Temecula or Murrieta?

Adam

jenni said...

yay!! so happy for you guys. can't wait to see it :)

Amanda Pirot said...

haha and now I know where you live muahaha...

Andrea Johnson said...

That is so great Katie... congrats to you are the family!

It was nice running into you while voting on election day! Hooray for our prayers being answered on 8!

Take care.

Kate said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I'm SOOOO excited for you! I just want to come out right now! Can I help you paint some weekend? I miss you. the end. We will catch up over the fumes of paint : )

The Mayfields said...

Yah Katie I am so excited for you!
I can't wait to come and see it!!!

Matt Doan said...

This home looks amazing! 5 bedrooms? We are so excited for you and yes we are available for a house warming party