Sunday, January 11, 2009

some highlights the past few weeks

painted some rooms in the new house before Christmas...amazing friends volunteered to do this :)
moved in the Monday before Christmas.
Went to the oc for 3 days to celebrate Christmas with the family.
Daily getting the home together and feeling more settled.
No internet, phone or tv for about 3 weeks...I miss it but its been a blessing.
Micah got the movie cars for christmas and we've watched it like 10 times.
Katy and Katelyn came out to visit to help us get settled.
We will be able to find out in a few weeks what we are having...I think its a boy.
I am anxious to upload pictures...they will be coming soon...sorry about the text only.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I was so blessed by our conversations Katy! I am always so blessed by how God uses you in my life. I think about you a lot and your peaceful, laid-back personality is even a blessing to think about : ) I love you so much! Thanks for the wonderful day and the call the other day. We should have regular phone convos. I would really like that if we could find a time. I hope you're settling in well. I am praying for you.

~ Katelyn

P.S. I just burned the pics to a cd and I'll send them out tomorrow : )