Monday, February 2, 2009

Eventful Weekend

On Friday night I had some girls from MOPS come over for a comfie pajama night. I had plans of some games and a movie, but we ended up around a table of goodies for 4 hours just talking, sharing stories and laughing. I now feel even closer to these girls and I can't wait to spend time together again :)

On Saturday we had Shane's family out to celebrate his bother's birthday...during the day I, his mom and sister went to Target and Micah had a major spill out of the cart. There was a horrible sound when he hit the floor and my heart droped. God amazed me though...From the look and sound I thought for sure it was bad. But there was nothing, and he calmed pretty quickly when the store clerk got him a red cherry icee. Thank you Lord for protecting Micah...You were definitely with him. Well in the evening we all celebrated Vinnie's B-Day at Harry's Pacific Grill with some tasty appetizers and dinner, then with some Mud Pie at our house. It was a great day!

On Sunday after chruch we hosted homefellowship then immediately after had a Super Bowl Party. The kids played, the boys watched the game and we ate some great dip...nothing beats Shaina's artichoke dip...mmmmmmmm! Bummer the Cardinal's lost but at least it was a good game :) Well that was our weekend...I wish I had some pic's to post, but sometimes I forget to use the camera...oh well!

No comments: