Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blessed!!!


I am so blessed with a husband who loves God and desires to honor Him with his life. I rarely ever see him complain about anything and he is always thinking of others before himself. Thank you Lord for Shane and that I have a man that seeks you first and cares deeply to please and honor you with his life. Thank you for Micah and these first 2 years with him so far, it has been such an amazing journey so far being a mother and now another little blessing is on the way. I am overwhelmed with joy for our children...being a mother is one of the greatest gifts and I could never had imagined what this would be like. The greatest blessing of all is your son Jesus and I love how I can continue to get to know you Lord and mature as a daughter of the great high king. Thank you for life in you and for the hope of heaven....You are a so GOOD!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Pirot said...

aww that's cute. Who took the picture though?