Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Micah!


Micah,
I can't believe you are 2 years old today...it feels like not to long ago I was holding you as a tiny little baby. I love watching you grow daily and seeing the kind of person you are becoming. Already I notice your sensitive spirit and the joy you have for life. I love how passionate you are about your cars and trains...it is so cute seeing your face light up when you see cars or watch choo-choo videos. I also like hearing the words you are beginning to say...my favorite is "Applesauce" :) You are a joy to daddy and I, and we praise God for giving you to us. We love you so much!!! Happy Birthday Micah!!!

2 comments:

jenni said...

happy birthday micah!! we love you so much.
love,
uncle seth, auntie, zah-zah, tanner, and hayden

Kim Tostada said...

ahh, Happy Birthday big guy!!