Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Just Us"


This weekend Shane and I had a chance to get away before our new little arrival. Friday evening we went to Beachcombers Cafe at Crystal cove for dinner, then drove to a condo in Oceanside that we were staying at for the weekend. I woke up early and spent some time on the beach...the waves were perfect, next time we are bringing the boards :) Then once my hubby was up we headed over to Ruby's on the pier for breakfast. We just relaxed on the beach and hung out by the pool for the day. That evening our friends Shaina and Jason arrived and we went to the Carlsbad outlets then to Islands for dinner. We went back to the condo for some games and junk food. We left Sunday morning and went to one of my favorite places to eat "The Corner Bakery" we don't have one out in Temecula so whenever I am in the OC I love to go there :) It was a great ending to our weekend...thank you Lord for an awesome weekend with just my hubby!

2 comments:

jenni said...

so glad you had such a great weekend. :) love you!

Pardue Family said...

It was fun to hang out with you two and eat toooo much candy..and delicious Islands...