Monday, December 28, 2009

Thanksgiving in Tucson 09


It has been a long time since I've blogged that I actually forgot how to load an image...well I am back and ready to blog again :) Here is all of us visiting with my family in Tucson. We love it here so much and look forward to Tucson every Thanksgiving. We were all in vacation mode...eating, sleeping, hanging out and going on quite a few merry go rounds and trains. We loved it and I love these times when we can all be together :)






Ice cream and Daddy...what could be better?





Not to happy about the train ride





Micah's favorite boys!!!



Nana Time!



Abby-girl cuddling with Cozy Casey!






The Air Museum







Pulled an all-nighter on the way out, watching his favorite movies...definitely a night owl like his daddy.









No comments: