Sunday, July 8, 2007

The 4th of July




Every year my sister has a 4th of July block party on her street in old town. We BBQ brautwurst, cook up smores, the kids enjoy the water slide bounce house and sparklers, then in the evening we set off some fireworks. It was fun this year with Micah celebrating his first 4th! I know he won't remember much but it will be fun to bring out the old pics of his 1st 4th when he is older, and still then because he is a boy probably won't care...but I'm his mom, and I will make a big deal about every event that happens in his life :)

4 comments:

Monique said...

Hi Katie!
Marie Doan told me to check out your blog. Micah is so adorable!! I am so happy for you and Shane! I would love to come out and see you guys sometime if you don't mind. My email address is peachme19@yahoo.com
Congratulations again! Say hi to Shane for me.
Love,
Mo

a d a m said...

Katie DiLisi! How are you? Long time no see.
Micah looks great, such a cute little guy. You have been blessed. How are you and Shane? Hope all is well. Stop by my blog and leave a comment if you want - www.adamhaas.org/blog.

Take care!

P.S. - Look who's posted above me. To cool! Hi Monique!

Kim Tostada said...

Katie,
Your such a great mom.. I love how every moment is a big moment for us moms. I hope to get together w/ u guys soon. Maybe we can come down to u guys. Anyway, thanks for the funny comments u left on my blogg. I really enjoyed hearing from u.

Love, Kim

the smalley family said...

Katie,
This is Joy Shook/Smalley. Jessica gave me this blogspot to check out pictures of your new little man. He is gorgeous. So cute. Congrats. Isn't being a mom the best?