Sunday, August 3, 2008

Birthdays, Boys and Barrela

On Saturday my friend Shaina and I had a day of pampering. We went to lunch, then she treated me to a spa pedicure for my birthday then afterwards we got massages at massage envy...it was amazing!!!



Here are our beautiful french manicures :)


In the evening we all went out to dinner to Islands and then we saw Dark Knight...so good!!!
And the free birthday mocha mud pie was also so good!!!

On Friday I came out to celebrate with my sister on her birthday...my mom took us all out for lunch at Bagel Me in the circle. Micah and the boys were so excited to see eachother. A couple things happened that made me see even more how great these boys are. Tanner came up to my sister with a busted lip and Tanner did'nt want to say what happened because he didn't want to tell on Micah. In a low murmer he said "it didn't hurt" it was the cutest thing. Then at lunch Isaiah gave micah this really yummy apple sauce. Isaiah totally liked it and I had a motts one for Micah but Isaiah wanted him to have the good stuff. You boys are great...we love you!


Friday evening my mom, Micah and I went down to the fair to see my dads band play....we did a few things before the show started.






My dad has played in the band Barrela for over ten years and on Friday night they gave a great show. They played Chicago, Earth Wind in Fire and many other great songs that I love to dance to. Awesome show dad!!!






3 comments:

Pardue Family said...

You had an amazing birthday...I am so blessed to have been a part of it. I love you Katie...

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

aww good pictures:] i'm glad you guys got to get away, so important, you two totally deserved it. love you(:

Kim Tostada said...

Happy Belated Birthday Katie!!

So glad to hear you had a great time.. so sorry I'm a lame-o and completely forgot to give you a call..

Love ya lots!

Kim