Monday, August 11, 2008

San Juan Capistrano


Shane and I got away with our friends Shaina and Jason last week to a bed in breakfast in SJC. It was awesome...when we go on vacation I love to keep busy with activities and boy did we. It was a blast and I actually felt a little exhausted when I came back. Some of my favorite activities were riding the 4 seater at Newport Beach, bowling, seeing the Sisterhood...so good! playing dice and cards while snacking on candy and chips and salsa. I had some down time with a great book in the hammock next to our room. It was one of the best times away I've had. The food was so good every night, but we ate so much the whole trip I don't ever really remember being hungry...it didn't matter though we still ate fancy dinners and had desert. Thanks Shaina and Jason for sharing this awesome vacation with us :)

2 comments:

Pardue Family said...

We had such an amazing time Katie..I can't wait to go again...you guys are the most fun people to hang out with and I totally enjoyed just playin' cards and dice too!! Thank you so much for being our friends and hangin' with us!!! My fav was the bike too...and bowling, until we got turned off!! We'll have to go here sometime!!

I love you guys!!!

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

aww those are great pictures. hah, i love the green and orange sunglasses you two ladies are wearing, awesome. :] you four totally deserved some days off. hopefully it was a great time:)