Thursday, December 20, 2007

My friend Kim


This may sound kind of wierd but ever since I moved out here I have gotten closer with my friend Kim who lives in Costa Mesa. I have known her since high school but it wasn't until about a few years ago we started to become better friends. She is someone I think is so courageous and seeks the Lord in every situation of her life. She is married to Victor who is the worship pastor at Calvary where Shane and I had attended before moving out here. They have a boy Matthew that is a little over 1 1/2 a girl Rachel that is 7 months and now one on the way. She came out and visited me and Micah yesterday...we just sat on the floor for a few hours with our kids and just shared with eachother about life the Lord and whatever else we felt like talking about...it was so refreshing. I praise God so much for Kim...she is such a wonderful mother and it is awesome to see how the Lord is working in her life, and the strength He has given her to care for two little ones and now soon a third. I thank the Lord so much for my friend Kim, she is a blessing in my life.

1 comment:

Kim Tostada said...

ahh, Katie this was soo sweet! I was just catching up on your other posts and scrolled down and saw this. What a nice and encouraging surprise. I thank God for you too and how much you have blessed my life. It was such a treat to visit you guys. I hope to do it again.

Love, Kim