Sunday, December 2, 2007

"Our Sick Boy"


Micah had his first case of the stomach flu...I had know idea how much a little baby could throw up. He threw up like 6 times in an hour...we took three baths and went through 3 pairs of pajamas during that time. We had an appointment the next day for shots but we just got him checked out and got him on some antibiotics. Well, I couldn't help but think in my head...am I gonna get? Well...I did...last night I woke up at 2am and felt the worst...I new it was coming and yea it wasn't fun. Shane had to preach this morning so I called up my parents to see if they could come out and take care of Micah since I was sick. I was so thankful...they arrived just about 10 minutes before he woke up. They spent the whole morning and afternoon with him while I got to rest. I praise God for parents who are so giving of themselves and would drop there plans for the day to come out here and take care of Micah and I. Thanks mom and dad! We appreciate you!

3 comments:

Pardue Family said...

Oh my gosh Katie, I am sooo sorry that you got it too...I promise it will happen less, the more he get's sick, the less you will...I am praying for you, let me know if you need anything....I love you...
Shaina

Amanda said...

aww Micah is sick how sad... Im sorry you you got sick too Katie I hope you & Micah feel better :)

~ Amanda Pirot

Kim Tostada said...

ah, that stinks that both of you got sick.. what a blessing to have such giving parents. I hope you feel better soon.

Love, Kim