Thursday, March 20, 2008

90/10


I seriously think my blog is 90% about our child and maybe 10% about other stuff. Its good though because I have to capture these moments some how, and blogging is such an easy way to do it. Its kind of like a scrapbook, only its free, takes way less time and everything is laid out for you. I do love being creative but I am pretty content with the layout and font choices I have on blogger. Plus you can download video which is something I just learned and is super easy to do. It will be so awesome when our kids are at ages where they will want to look back and see what they were like when they were babies, toddlers and who knows, I may still be documenting there lives when they are thirty and married with kids of there own. So those of you who may think my blog is mostly about my child...well, it is and I will continue to do so because scrapbooking for me is out of the question :)

2 comments:

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

that's a really cute picture(:

Pardue Family said...

Your awesome Katie...and I am thankful that you started blogging, becuase then it gave me the idea to do the same, and it is an amazing way to keep our family updated on our lives....