Monday, March 31, 2008

Girls Night Out





Last Monday the high school girls and I had a little fun night out. Shane watched Micah while I got to go have some fun with the girls. We went to BJ's for dinner...mmmm so good...we even got the party size pzookie at the end and we asked the waiter to put a candle in it, we thought it would be a good night to celebrate all of our birthdays...so we sang "Happy Birthday to us." I couldn't believe we finished this 16 inch size cookie with a mountain of ice cream on it...and we managed to do it in about 5 minutes. After that we had a little photo shoot outside of BJ's, then went back to Caitie's house for a movie. We watched "Just My Luck" it turned out to be a really cute movie and clean to...a recommend it if you are ever in the mood for a chick flick.
These girls are awesome and so much fun to be with...they make me laugh so much and always bring a smile to my face whenever I am around them. Thanks girls for a wonderful night!

2 comments:

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

oh it was so much fun! i love you katie. thanks for always putting up with us. your amazing=]

Emily Elizabeth(: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.