Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Free Stuff


Who doesn't love free stuff? Some free things that stoke me are the buy one get one free yogurt coupon for Golden Spoon that comes in my mailer each month, the resturant gift cards we recieved at Christmas, even the baby formula my doctor gives me when I visit. This morning I even found 10$ in the bushes on my walk.


Yesterday though, this was a total God thing. Lately I have been talking to Shane about wanting some kind of bike trailer...the wheather has been perfect for riding bikes, and I know Micah would love it to. On Monday Shane checked one out at Play it Again Sports and it was a whopping 200 bucks! Well yesterday I went to the thrift store to drop off some old clothes we wanted to get rid of and right by the trailer I see this great looking bike trailer. I am thinking no way someone dropped this off recently and doesn't want it anymore. My eyes were fixed on it as I was walking up to the man that was recieving the goods. I told him me the story of the 200 dollar one, and he said are you serious? Take it! I was so happy I could fit it in my car.


Last night we enjoyed a nice family bike ride after dinner :)
What are some free things you have gotten?

2 comments:

jenni said...

katie that is so awesome. those things are so expensive. maybe we can do a family bike ride for mother's day like we did that one year.....i love getting free stuff. a few of my friends give my boys hand me downs and they are in the best condition.

Kim Tostada said...

that is so neat!! I love how God just cares about those kinds of things too and how good He is to us. Isn't He so good! Thanks for sharing.