Monday, March 31, 2008

A Night of Rock Stars




On Friday night Shane and I went to a rock star themed party. He was Bono from U2 and I was a Beastie Boy. It was so much fun, we played dance-dance revolution, sang many songs on karaoke and even made a music video to Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. I got a copy of it and I will post if I can...its pretty funny. This was a great idea and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to through a party. Being home in the evenings now about 90% of the time has made me really come to enjoy and appreciate nights like this :)

3 comments:

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

oh wow.

Meghan Williams said...

Hi Shane and Kaite!
I came across your balog and loved catching up with your life these days! Micah is the cutest.
I was wondering if I could get your address...and wondering if you are busy on May 10??! :)

Hope to talk to you soon!
-Meghan Perstac

Amanda Pirot said...

haha that is awesome! you should see Jon Fritch play dance dance revolution he's insane!! haha


~Amanda Pirot