Monday, May 19, 2008

Mothers Day




For Mothers Day we went out to the OC to visit with family. We went to the tidepools in Laguna Beach with my family in the afernoon, then we met up with Shane's parents at one of our favorite places in the circle...Cafe Lucca. The wheather and the time spent together with family was wonderful.
For mothers day my mom got me this amazing new digital camera...I am seriously addicted to this thing. Thank you mom for such an amazing gift :)

Shane made me a card that said to the best mommy ever. The night before I was giving him a hard time about how important the card was...he came through and it was even better that it was home-made. He also got me a gift card to Massage Envie...I can't wait :) Thanks Honey!

3 comments:

Amanda Pirot said...

I think its funny that the title says mothers day but the first picture is shane and micah instead of you and micah. haha, its a cute picture though :)

~Amanda :Pirot

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

cute pics(:

Pardue Family said...

Lets go together for massages...I still have my free one...wanna???