Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weekend at Grandma's



Last weekend Micah and I went up with my mom to my grandma's house who lives near Lake Isabella. It was quite an adventure the moment we got there. Micah was not acting himself and I soon discover he had a fever. The next 24 hours were crazy. We even had a trip to the ER in the evening but while we were waiting Micah seemed to be getting better. We decided to leave and had a pretty restless night with him waking up, and by the morning we decided it would be best to leave. I had felt bad that it had to be such a short trip but my mom and aunt completely understood and they didn't want it to be any other way. My grandma was celebrating her 90th birthday and I am so glad she had a chance to see Micah...it was all worth it :)

2 comments:

Bake Me A Cake! said...

Best wishes to you and your family...

jenni said...

ha ha love the pic of sissy with her head coming out of the chair!