Friday, May 23, 2008

sharing the good news

The other night I was eager to get out of the house...I had been home most of the day and I didn't feel like cooking. Anyways, Micah and I went to In N Out of dinner then over to Harveston park to walk around. As I was walking along I saw what had seemed to be a couple of high school girls sitting on there skateboards talking with eachother. I could hear the Lord telling me to go talk to them. I argued with the Lord but for some reason I couldn't fight it. I turned around and approached them. I told them I was a Christian and that I just wanted to talk with them and see what there views were on life, God and religion. To my surprise they were college aged girls and they were so open to talk with me. I got to share the gospel and they listened ...there was no immediate conversion or anything but I was so stoked to have this gift from the Lord to share my faith. I am always scared to witness and I am constantly telling God no it seems , but this time I listened and God worked. I will probably never know what will happen with those girls, but I am praying for there salvation and I pray God planted a seed that night in there hearts.

1 comment:

Matt Doan said...

Katie

What an amazing story...
Thank you for encouraging me
to respond to God's call like you did