Saturday, September 22, 2007

I have found a solution!



A couple of months ago a friend from church showed me this bumbo seat she puts her baby in to help him sit up. As long as they have a strong neck the bumbo can support the baby in the upright sitting position. The past couple of months all Micah wants to do is to sit up. He hates being reclined when he is awake. In a previous post I wrote about how he hated the stroller and I'm thinking its because he is unable to sit up. I purchased this Bumbo about a week ago and I am so happy I did. I put it in the stoller and I think this week we he have taken about 10 walks. I love it...and even more he loves it. He's up and looking at everything...its awesome! Its great for feeding time to. Micah went to the doctor this week and he is almost 17lbs. The doctor said it was time to start sumplementing with food, so we began that new little adventure this week to. Its been interesting...he is not too much into the rice cereal, I'm tempted to spice it up with some sugar. Anyways, praise God for the Bumbo!

5 comments:

Monique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monique said...

I am so glad you found a solution in the Bumbo. I can imagine things are going much more smoothly. My girls didn't like rice cereal by itself either, so I mixed it into their baby food and everyone was happy. Just a mommy suggestion.

Kim Tostada said...

I'm so glad God answered our prayers!! That's great news Katie! He looks so happy in that little seat:)

jenni said...

katie that is so cute! whatever works right?!! that was always my philosphy :) he looks so cute. i miss him .

Randy Harris said...

katie!! you blog! miss you guys. The picture of Micah with the drool reminded me of how much I miss shane.