Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Trees, breeze, finger sucking, napping...what could be better?


This afternoon Micah and I went outside and enjoyed the amazing weather. I got a towel and we laid down watching the trees blow in the wind. I love where we live. You know how somedays you just feel so blessed to be exactly where you are at, at that exact moment. Thats how I felt this afternoon with Micah, being outside with him and just watching him look at the trees while sucking on his fingers. I took advantage of his contentment and took a little catnap for myself. Anyways, I just wanted to share apart of my day with you that I really enjoyed :)

3 comments:

Pardue Family said...

How adorable...I love that you are totally in the moment with him. Enjoy it, it seems to go by sooooo fast.

jenni said...

sounds like you had a wonderful day :).......cherish these times they go way to fast.

Kim Tostada said...

I love those moments where you just are relaxed and enjoying your loved ones... I cherish those moments so much as well. Thanks for sharing!