Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ice Cream


I love ice cream. I just ate a bowl and I was sitting here trying to think of something to write about, and I couldn't stop thinking about how good my ice cream was. Ever since I can remember ice cream has been my favorite treat to eat at night. There is rarely a night I don't crave it. I love it when it is is partially melted, for some reason it makes it even richer and creamier. Shanes not into the melted ice cream, he always leaves it in his bowl. He'll probably think I'm wierd for noticing such a meaningless thing. But oh well, I love ice cream. Well, since ice cream is very high in fat, sugar, sat fat...you know all the bad stuff, I try to find something that is light and satifying. I have purchased many different kinds of lite and I have found nothing that can compare to the real deal, until now. If any of you are ice cream fanatics like I am you will for sure appreciate this information I am about to reveal to you. It is only 100 calories per serving compared to the 180 with the regular stuff and 1/2 the fat. It may not be the most exciting flavor but it does taste like the real thing at it is very satisfying. It is "Dreyers Double Churned Vanilla Bean Lite ice cream." I can eat my ice cream now, and not feel one bit of guilt. I am free to enjoy every bit of that rich and creamy desert :)

1 comment:

Kim Tostada said...

your description alone started giving me cravings for ice cream.. too bad it's 1:00 in the morning and I can't do anything about it.. maybe i'll dream about it tonight :)