Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nanna and Pappa Visit!


On Sunday my parents came out to visit. They went to church with us in the morning then afterward my parents treated us to Claim Jumper...it was so good. My mom and I shared my favorite sandwich and salad...the bbq chicken sandwhich on tomato basil pizza bread with shoe string fries and the salad is a crunchy spinach salad in an awesome citrus dressing tossed with crunchies, tomato, candied pecans, red onion and feta...its like heaven in your mouth. I am pretty passionate about food and when something is really good to me I love to talk about it. Enough about food:)

Micah loved having nanna and pappa come out to visit...he sure did get a lot of loving!

Mom and dad...thanks for coming out, we love you!

1 comment:

Kim Tostada said...

Micah is such a cutie!!!