Saturday, October 6, 2007

How Crazy is This

I went to my first MOPS meeting a couple of weeks ago and it was awesome. The women were fun, uplifting, loving, encouraging and silly to. They even dressed up like the Brady Bunch and did a really funny skit. It brought back memories in high school on ASB when we would make up the skits for the assemblies. It was great! They even had this amazing spread of a breakfast buffet that was deliscous. I can't wait to go again...anyways here is the crazy story. I met this girl at my table and I asked her how old is her baby and she said 6 months. I soon find out it's a boy, its her first and his name is Micah. Then we go up and get recognized for our Birthdays and she said your an August birthday to...whats the date? I said August 3rd and guess what hers is as well. We were a little freaked out by this point. Then we were talking later about college and her major was art the same as me. She also has a husband named Shane who is a youth pastor in Murrietta...just kidding :) The first three are true though...isn't that crazy.

1 comment:

Kim Tostada said...

Katie, that's soo funny. Jenni was telling me about that when I saw her at mops. I'm glad your getting connected and making some friends at mops. That makes me happy to hear. I pray God would continue to bless those friendships.