Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Saturdays


I love Saturdays. In the morning me and this girl Jennifer lead a bible study at my house with some of the girls in the High school group. I cook up some muffins in the morning and they make the house smell so good. The girls usually arrive at around 10:00am and we spend some solo time with the Lord. Then we meet up and talk about what we have been learning, share prayer requests, stories from the week, encourage eachother, laugh...its a great time! I love working with this age and I think it is because this was the time in my life that my relationship with the Lord became real...it was my own, and I new God was real and not just some idea. I pray that God will be so real to these girls and I pray God could use Jennifer and I to lead these girls closer to Christ and that they would come to know him more. Im stoked that I am still able to be apart of this ministry. Well, either Shane is out or he comes home when the study is over and we usaully just chill the rest of the day...hanging out as a family watching college football. In the evening we might grab some take out...I usually enjoy chick-filet, its cheap and so much better then many of the resturaunts in the area. Last Saturday night I took a pic of Micah and Shane together...I love baby pajamas, I look forward to putting them on Micah every night. These are my two favorite people, and I thank God so much for my family. I am so blessed!

No comments: