Saturday, October 6, 2007

Too Cute




Our good friends the Harrell's just recently got a couple of dogs and the female gave birth to a litter of 12 puppies about a month ago. They are so adorable. Since our home is on their property, Micah and I have the privledge of visitng often. I would love to have one...but when I really think about it I know it would be a lot of work. Maybe someday...probably when Shane and I are empty nesters and I am feeling the need to take care of something...well see :)

4 comments:

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

hiii! yay i was there holding the babyy. hehe, thos pics are wayy too cute. i had fun yesterda. love you kaite!

-Emily

jenni said...

oh my gosh!!! when i first saw this post i thought you guys got a dog!!

Kim Tostada said...

Those puppies are soo cute.. The Harris's just had a litter of Beagles and I wanted one so badly.. But then I kicked myself back into reality and concluded the same thing. Maybe when my kids are older or even out of the house.. We'll see.. Either way, it will be a while.

INZANE said...

those dogs r cute but the baby is cuter! lol!-austen