Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Fresh powder, beautiful mountains, my hubby...

it was a perfect day of snowboarding! Shane, I and a couple of our friends went up to Mountain High yesterday to go snowboarding. The night before the snow just dumped...it was the perfect day to go :) I had not been in a couple years since last year I was pregnant, so I was pretty anxious to go. I was a little nervous...but by the end of my first run it had all come back. It was such a blessing for us to have my in-laws come out, stay the night and watch Micah while Shane and I were enjoying the day together. I praise God for blessing us with such a fun, beautiful day!

3 comments:

Pardue Family said...

Someday I would love to learn how to snowboard, that would've been so much fun...I am glad you had a great day Katie, you totally deserve it...

jenni said...

FUN!!! you are so lucky!!! i have not been snowboarding since isaiah was born. hopefully i will remember how to do it...did you get that good deal at mountain high?

Amanda said...

that is so awesome katie I totally want to know how to snowboard!! Ive been wanting to learn for as long as i can rememeber!