Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas and New Years



Shane and I had so much fun celebrating Micah's first Christmas. His favorite thing was the wrapping paper, boxes and ribbons. We went out to OC for a couple days and celebrated with both of our families.


Our good friends the Pardue's invited us and the Hsieh's over for a little New Years Eve celebation. We ate tacos had a dance party and played a few games. We were pretty tired by 10:30 so we didn't ring in the New Year with eachother. At 3 am I rang in the New Year with Micah because he has been teething and waking up periodically in the night...my friend Shaina who is pictured up above said to try some Motrin. I tried it last night with him and it knocked him out...woo hoo! Thanks Shaina :)


2 comments:

Amanda said...

I like the first picture! :) my baby cousin liked playing with the wrapping paper more than the present too on his first Christmas, but this year he's at the selfish stage. Everything someone else opened he was like "It's Mine!!" lol

Pardue Family said...

I am stoked that the motrin worked...halleluja!!