Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Something funny...



ok so I just got off the phone with Shane and I realized like many times before, his job fits him perfectly. He is on a one night retreat up at big bear with some pastors and on the phone I asked if I could call him back. His response, "Well I'm gonna go make a snowman with Matt right now," so we made the run down of our day pretty short and said goodnight. As I hung up the phone I just thanked the Lord for giving me a husband that loves to play and have fun like that...like a kid...he is going to be such a great dad, it will be a joy to watch :)

4 comments:

Kim Tostada said...

that's awesome! God really did place him in the perfect place. I think it's good for a wife to be reminded of that once in a while :) Shane is a great dad and you are an awesome mom. I pray God would continue to bless you guys in every way.

Pardue Family said...

That totally sounds like Shane and Matt...

NJewel said...

It is great that he has all of that patience. You are right. It is going to come in handy with Micah. He is going to be a lucky child. May God continue to bless Shane with the heart of a boy. As the bible says, we are to be childlike in Christ in order to get to heaven. Smile, for God is smiling down upon you:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, tell shane I said Hi.

-BP