Monday, January 28, 2008

"Friends and Babies"


My two good friends and I were all pregnant last year at the same time. Leah on the right had her baby girl Sophia in early July and Amy delivered her baby boy Simon in early November. We finally got together this weekend and visited with eachother and our babies. We were really close friends in highschool and we couldn't believe we were all together now with our babies. We walked down to the circle and had some amazing lunch at Cafe Lucca...we got to catch up on eachother's life...it was like old times but now we have babies. We shared our labor stories and Amy definitely takes the cake on that one. Over 24 hours of labor and no epideral...she's my hero! Thanks girls for keeping in touch, I hope to do this again soon :) Love You!

6 comments:

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

ohhh that's so fun!

a d a m said...

Katie, that's so cool that you girls got together with your kids. Let me know next time you're in the area....I'm just across the street from Amy :)

Monique said...

That's great. I think about those girls every once in awhile. I'd love to get together with you the next time you're down. It would be great to catch up. Again though, I wouldn't mind coming to you.

Kim Tostada said...

ahh, how neat! It's great that you guys have kept in touch all these years. What a blessing :)

jenni said...

katie i am glad that you were able to meet up with leah and amy. that is so cool that you all had babies at the same time. that is a special bond to share.

Amanda said...

you should post that video of Micah that you were talking about at the superbowl party :)