Saturday, January 12, 2008

Girls "D" Group


Once a month on Saturday mornings I meet up with some highschool girls at my house. This morning I had 3 of them here: Heather on the left, Emily then Caitie. I enjoy spending time with these girls so much and I feel so blessed to be a part of there lives. Just this morning they were sharing just about how close they felt to the Lord and what the Lord has been teaching them. It excites me so much to know these girls are seeking Jesus in there lives and want to be close to him. God teaches me so much through this ministry and I am so honored to be a part of it.

4 comments:

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

we love you so much katie!

Amanda said...

lucky!! I can't wait until im in highschool! im half way there :)

Kim Tostada said...

that's awesome Katie! I love how God ministers to us as we seek to minister to others. He is so good to us. I pray God continues to bless you and those girls through your times together.

Pardue Family said...

Your all so beautiful...