Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"My Girls"



I have know these two since they were about twelve years old...now they are in college, have jobs, and each lead a small group of highschool girls of there own. I started a small group with them when they were in 7th grade and we have been close ever since. I love them so much and it was such a treat to spend some time with them on Saturday. Shane watched Micah all day while I went snowboarding with Katelyn on the left and then Katy on the right showed up a little after we got back. I feel so blessed to still be apart of there life, and it stokes me to see how in love with Jesus they are. They encourage me so much and I pray the Lord will continue to keep us close through many more years. I love you girls!

1 comment:

Kim Tostada said...

I think it's so neat that you've kept a relationship going throughout all these years with Katy and Katelyn. I pray God continues to bless those relationships. They are neat girls as you know and you are a great friend/leader as well. I think only good can come from that combo :)